Thursday, March 19, 2009

Match Says Sean's Coming Home......


It is official, the results are in. Sean has obtained a categorical position for General Surgery at Oregon Health & Science University. I am overjoyed with this result and look forward to coming back to treat the citizens of Oregon, spend quality time with family and friends, and reunite with Belinda who continues to work on the hill. Thank you to everyone who has helped and supported me throughout this great trek. My world perspective has been greatly enhanced by my time in Ireland, which has become a second home. I will dearly miss my classmates and the people of Munster who have taken me in and supported me on every occasion.

3 comments:

jenni said...

CONGRATS!!!

Lacy & Simon said...

Congratulation Sean! You deserve it. I'm gonna have to come and visit!

J J & j said...

Congrats you guys! So happy for you!