Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ducks v Cats

Dad and I headed back down to E-town this weekend for another Duck game with the McCullys! This time we played Arizona, and in true Duck fashion they gave us another nail-biter in the 4th quarter. Lucky for us they pulled off the win, 55-45!

Here's Dad and I at the game, and me sporting my new hat. Thanks Auntie Jan for taking our picture!




We tried to be as spirited as we could, but I think this guy beat us. Is that a real tatoo?


The Ducks have next weekend off, but Thanksgiving weekend they play the Beavers in Corvallis. It'll be a great game for sure. And better yet, Sean will be home!!!! If anyone in P-town is around and wants to watch the game with us, let us know! Unfortunately we have a 8pm flight out of PDX up to Seattle, but we can at least hang around for the first half. Just our luck, we'll probably have to board our flight during the last minute of the game.

1 comment:

Lacy & Simon said...

Hey B,
Can you tell me what is up with the Oregon bowl situation? I hope things are well. I've been thinking about you and hope you are enjoying your post doc so far. We should chat soon.
Hugs!
Lace